Windows NT Dial-up Config
1. Double-click My Computer.
2. Double-click Dial-Up Networking & click OK to add entry.
3. Type Knoxy.net for Entry name.
4. Enter the local dial in number given to you by Knoxy.net in the phone number
block without the area code.
5. Select your modem from the "Dial using" drop down menu. Uncheck "use
another port if busy".
6. Click on the Server tab, check TCP/IP, click OK.
7. Your dial up connection is now configured to access the internet.
If you have any problems, please contact us at email@example.com
or if you are unable to do so, call (816) 732-2220.
Thank you for choosing Knoxy.net & enjoy!!